Thursday, February 18, 2010

Australiaaa

Hey all,
guess wad?
I'm currently in Melbourne, Australia!
wooooot!
Today is 19th of February so.. I arrived Melbourne last night, 18th at approximately 8.30pm Melbourne time.
Well I haven't really go around the place yet but will do today or the weekend.
There's only 1 place that i visit last night which is the unit I live in.
Here are some pictures :

From the entrance.

Now looking at the entrance view aka living room.


Kitchen. lol.



My room. Looks small but it's actually almost same size as my Kl house room lol.

My bed. Looks retarded but I can tell u, It's crazy comfortable man.. (my bro got queen size bed wtf)


Anywayz, I just accepted Ms. Pinky as my lil sister back in KL. When i said that, she almost cried. sigh no need cry la..
Well sis, I miss u alot wei, can't sms u anymore lol.

And also to all my frens, thanks for the wishes and we will keep in contact thru here/msn/Fb alrighty?
cool.

OK i gtg out, cya all

-Aiden-

1 comment:

  1. omg bro,
    i tears again when reading tis..
    i dream u reply my msg..
    lol..
    omg..
    take gd care plz.. missssss u

    ReplyDelete