Sunday, February 21, 2010

Few hours to Class

Heya all,
Today is the 4th day in Australia and I am liking the weather here. I don't really know about overall here because class haven't start yet and therefore, no friends.
Well, tomorrow is Orientation week so that's where I am gonna start making friends.

Anywayz, I cooked something nice today
Take a look :

Kitchen LOL.

Result of the cook. Guess what is it? (It's not Roti Canai =P)

What about now? Still don't? know? XD


It's BBQ sauce, It's weird to put BBQ sauce in this but ... I Like it lol.






OK, If you still can't guess it, It's Ham and Cheese Omelette!
My first time cooking it and turns out, It tastes pretty good. LOL


Bah, Tomoro have to wake up early.
Therefore, Gotta sleep early.
OK cya!
-Aiden-

Heya SIS, Miss ya! ^_^

1 comment: