Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hey!
It's good to say that I have finally settled down in Melbourne, Australia!

Last month, I was still living here


Well, I don't live in the Twin Tower but Malaysia. lol.

Now it's all different ,
Scenery is diff, environment is diff and everything else is different.

Day.

Well, I would say it's night cuz it's already 8 ish but still pretty bright.
See the bike lane?
They have that cuz people like to travel around with their bicycles.
LOL just imagine having bike lanes in Malaysia.
Pretty sure heaps more accidents will occur.
lol

Haven't been updating recently cuz I was busy with lots of stuff like Uni and other stuffs.
Oh speaking of Uni, Class just started like yesterday which is a Monday.
Have to say that the lectures are really really full.
The seats are terrible. I have no space to put my bag and also enough space to fit my leg.

Good thing is, the lectures area pretty interactive and fun.
U see, back in Malaysia, going to class at 8am sucks so hard..
I mean it still sucks now to wake up early but THANKFULLY, the class was pretty interesting.

The lecturer showed an interview about P.Diddy promoting his new fragrance called I Am King and it was pretty interesting.

Oh and because I crammed 3 lectures and 1 tutorial all together, I barely had time to eat Breakfast or Lunch.
So I starved myself until like 3pm and when I made it back to Melbourne Central station, I quickly bought Mcdonalds to eat.

That day I felt so dead and my stomach was making weird noises lol.


OK let's talk about today.
Today was pretty "exciting" cuz I woke up at like 11.30am and guess who came online. LIAN(my cousin from US who's awesome!)

Yeah and the first thing she did was activate Video chat.
I was like "omgwtfbbq!? I just woke up! I'm in a mess.
But oh wad the hell, I just accept the invite.

Yeap, when she saw me, she laughed her ass off.
We chatted for like god-knows-what time and I totally forgot to eat.
By the time i managed to cook something, it was already like 3.30pm lol.

Then the rest of the day I did almost nothing so... yeah.
Pretty exciting don't you think?
LOL.
Nah it's not exciting actually, I was just saying lol.

OK gtg sleep naw.
Good night cya

No comments:

Post a Comment