Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday Gift and...

Lol, someone notti just sent me a gift all the way from australia =p
Will show u naws :

The Wrapped Gift =)











The "Gift" after i opened the Wrapped Gift

When i first saw it I was like "Huh, a table top calender?"



Then when i opened it, It's not a table top calender lol.
First gift


A card!

2nd gift

A Bear! Cute!



And finally,



Took me a awhile to figure out, but it's a CAKE! lol

So.. I made a wish


And... Blew the "candle"


Yeah and that's it for my "birthday" lol.

anywayz, i found out something also,


If u look closely on the bottom left of the box u can see this

lol.


Anywayz, thanks for the gift *U know who u r*
But Don't do it again next year lol.
Too much money to spend a?
Go spend on shopping kk?
=)


Urgh, damn tipsy now..
Went to bar to drink n chat
Ima bad drinker...
Sigh..




No comments:

Post a Comment