Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No More Mr. Long Guy

Hello all,
Sorry I never blogged for so long.
Busy with assignments and all those kinda stuff.
Anywayz, first thing I wanna say is I cut my hair!

There's good and bad about it.

The good :
1) First time a REAL korean cut my hair leh. Damn pretty some more the girl. Her name is .. Damn i forgot. Anywayz..

2) My hair dont have to be messy anymore by the wind! Yeahhhh *the wind here in melbourne is stupidly strong and retarded*

3) I look better now in a way...

The bad :
1) I miss my long hair

2) Yeah.. I guess thats it lol.

Anywayz here is a picture of me now.

And here is a picture of me before I cut it :


Hmm i dunno If u can see the difference but yeah there is actually quite a big difference.
Moving on,
I'm getting used to the life here now.
The more people I know, the better it gets.
Btw, the people here are really friendly and easy to talk to.

Oh did i mention they love Malaysia? They love our food and shopping.
I was talking to a 30+ year old mother today, she's in the same class as me lol.
She told me she always go to Malaysia for honeymoon with her husband.
And the only thing she loves more than ever are the handbags there. lol.

K la it's 12am here and I've got class at 10.30am tomoro. Cyas all.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment