Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mother of An Energy Kick.

Vince Hew. With this :


I can stay up late so I can wish you Happy Birthday. XD

Anywayz, these few days, I met quite a number of new people and also people I haven't met in ages. Had fun with them, and the cash used to go out also damn "fun". *sigh*

Anywayz I took pictures of the State Library just for fun while waiting for Late-Ethel =p

Damn alot of birds there. I wonder if the birds are actually "civilised" in the city. (What I mean is they don't go around shitting on people's head)
Oh and also the people enjoying the scenery by sitting/lying on the grass while having their meals and such.
This is also the meeting place for me, Henrik, Edbert and other people as well.

Moving on,
Just now, 2 hours ago, I got "saman-ed" by a tram inspector.
Stupid. I bought the monthly ticket like minutes before, I just forgot to validate it, they come n bug me.. zzzz
I wouldnt pay AUD 110 for the monthly ticket and go for a free ride right? Stupid... Zzzz damn Inspectors..


What happens if I am reported?
Ans : If u report me for such a stupid thing, you inspectors are really stupid.


Damn pissed.. I stayed over at Chris's place, played WoW and Ps3 whole day n night..
Damn tired la, Why come and bug me sia...
Consider myself unlucky la. =(


Speaking of tired, I'd better go to bed . =)
Nights
*off*

1 comment: