Friday, April 9, 2010

Lil Jap Girls Blacked Out With High School I love her Story

Weird title eh?
It'll make sense as I go along

Lil Jap girls are sooo kawaiii (cute)! I was at this Asian supermarket and there's this small jap girl who talks alot. Kept asking her dad wad is this, wad is that.. Well I kinda know wad's she saying cuz she point at one thing and then another thing and look very innocent like that. Also, her voice sounds like a little girl... So cute. haha

Then there was another day where I went brunch at this Malaysian Restaurant called Coconut House. When i took my first step into the restaurant, the whole place blacked out. Call me Bad luck. =/

Then few days ago, there was this huge gathering of 16 people at Hang Guok Kwan. (dunno how to spell it) It's a Korean Chinese Restaurant. 14 of em are my high school frens, and 1 of them is my fren's gf. And then theres this girl that is my fren's gf's fren. Sound confusing? yeah i know.. lol
Had a fun time meeting up with them.. Sadly it was only dinner though. Would be awesome to have spent the whole day with them.
=)

Lol yesterday, I was walking home from somewhere I dont remember where.
As i walked, then there's this 2 Indian guys talking.
Suddenly I heared "But I really love her, She has a very good personality' *in indian accent* lol
Hope no Indians read my blog =p

LOL, when i heard that I was like "wtf, nice. haha"

Yeap I summed the whole week's life just like that.
Soz but it's 2.27am now, and I had coffee just now that's y I'm still awake.


*peace*
^^

1 comment: