Monday, April 26, 2010

It's been a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.



Heyas,

My name is Aiden and it's been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since i last blogged.
=D

I wanna start off things with this :

I am currently in a relationship with Chan Kah Mun.
U can find her in my Facebook.
I'm just gonna talk about her abit here,
Oh oh before I start, I just wanna say I've had 2 more other Carmen's in my life before lol. How ironic >< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhU8c_P8p9mfEUg2JuR7ur3RrE6jjkTXU1Y9VM9_WdETp7VYMXTSM9FQxHc4YCzJmImvz58JBRUY_B2PSI3YpNH-1s4vYavJtQoapTMPBhLH8EV99FCHdk908m1LQJlQeQ0WnR60RQZt4xd/s1600/002.JPG"> Yes it's Breezer dont laugh
Don't play with ur phone!

Sigh..


Anywayz,

As for today, I went to my Fren's place and played WoW for 6-7 hours straight.. Damn no life haha

Now i'm tired so cyas all!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment