Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Breathing. In the same sequence.

Heya,
After much struggle I finally got a full offer to Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne!
Yay! Btw I'm gonna do Bachelor of arts (Media and Communication)

Actually I'm pretty excited to be able to go there and live a new life.
However, there are always things that I can't let go here in KL.
Lemme list em all down here.

1) Friends = a) KC&KF
b) Damn Out
c) Ex-school people(I know when i am there i will probably see some of u guys)
d) Ex-college frens


2) Special ones = I am actually referring to one person only =)

3) People that I know all my life = Yeah!

Lol, The ******'s sidewalk so-called-lorry-restaurant or whatever ppl call it is actually pretty damn good!
I tried a couple of things like the spaghetti, chicken chop and lamb sandwich. They are actually pretty good lol.
Can see that the guy hu cooks these dishes studies culinary arts before. Even though it's at the sidewalk and he cooks inside a small lorry, but the food there is pretty special.
Lol, It's located at Pusat Bandar Damansara, somewhere near The Residence, HELP. Can also say that most of his customers are from the hostel. =)

Anywayz, I'm leaving on the 18th of February so if u wanna see me 1 more time, then better find me before that date then lol.

ok Cya

-Weng- =)

No comments:

Post a Comment