Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Short...? or Long..?

OK!
I just had my hair cut 7 hours ago and can I get some feedback on which is better? XD

Short...?
OR Long..?

LOL, anywayz, went out with Joee just now to play pool and do some catching up with him.
He still looks the same lol. Talks the same, walks the same, sit the same, etc etc.

Oh yeahhhh I just thought of something to say to one person who strongly agree with this phrase "ignorance is bliss". So here goes :
Today, I was checking out the new Paramore album at Rock Corner and one song called Ignorance caught my ears.

(not gonna post up the whole lyrics here but i just wanna hi-lite a sentence.)

In the lyrics, it says "Ignorance is your new best fren"
When i heard it, i "terasa" something. I recalled someone always say this to me, "Ignorance is bliss".

Ignore the whole world then. lol.
OK.. WOoo that feels good.

So apart from that,

This dish cost RM300++

Gee, how to explain what's inside.. let's see..
got.... Abalone, Mushroom, weird veges, meat, pork slice, pork slice, chicken meat, pork slice etc etc..
The best thing about this dish is the portion.
It is so huge 10 people sitting on this table can't even finish half of it. (not including younglings)

Well, if u look closely somemore, u can see a plate of Yee Sang there.
Yes I ate Yee Sang 1 month before CNY! HA! Take that! :p





Anywayz, i am leaving soon and gonna miss u ppl here.
Not gonna name each and every1 of u in case i missed one then that missed person will come n kill me. haha.
But u know hu u are, Yes all the people that I know. So don't feel left out k?

I am currently high on Sarsi and 2 bottles of Malta.
There's no alcohol or drugs involved in this high-ness.


Random : I am liking Paramore now I even bought their album today. lol.

2 days ago, I bought this :
Dell Studio XPS 16!

Got it for Rm4,500.
OK people, This laptop might look normal to u but it runs as fast as heck.
4Gb Ram, Windows 7, Quadcore i5, Ati radeon 4670 HD and etc etc..
Can't wait before it delivers to my house.. wakakka.

Ok I am tired, gonna sleep naw!
XD
-night all-

-Weng-

1 comment: