Monday, January 25, 2010

Cross Me Off Your List.

Hello,
Firstly, My Dell Studio laptop still haven't arrive yet sigh.. =(
Secondly, I hanged out with Jay, Max and Sam today at several places.
As usual, we talked crap, and Sam talked the most.
I am getting closer to my departure to Aussie.. lol
Less than a month now and I've got mixed feelings..
Haha speaking of today's outing with them, Jay and Max asked me to open a "gift" (wrapped in 7 layers of newspaper)
I was like "what the heck, so many layers lol" and when i opened the last layer guess wad i saw..
LOL..
Nah it's too crazy to even say it out... All I can say is it's insaneee!!

Cuz of that thing, we make damn alot of noise at the Residence Cafeteria.
We went like "WTF WTF WTF" all the way lol.

Right, after that we went Ali Maju to chat, and I found out that Sam and PPS are like really together happily.
I was laughing like hell when he tells us his stories between him and her.
He also teach us some ways on how to love and maintain a relationship.
Funny, but I've got a feeling what he was saying all that time kinda make good sense. Lol.

Hmm, ok another outing tomoro .. Let's see..

1) Have to go to my grandmother's house and collect RM500. I have no idea why but I'm just gonna get that amount. Maybe it's for my departure to Aussie or smtg. I tried so hard to convince them that I don't need those cash but they insist so bad and kinda force me to go tmr lol.
2) Bak Kut Teh with K-F-C and do some catching up.
3) Spend the remaining night playing WoW.

OK, guess thats it for tonight, I dont really have anything much to blog nowadays, I stayed at home so much I forgot how the world is outside haha.

-ciao-
-Weng-

No comments:

Post a Comment