Saturday, January 9, 2010

For a start.

Hello! =)

For a start, I thought of posting something simple first so I can get the flow going. =)
So i shall post on this :


Right, so i haven't been doing much these past few weeks except going out and play this little game called World of Warcraft. As you can see, the 3 characters present there are my in-game characters. Well, that's what I get for being so bored this holiday...


Well let's move on,
So i went to this Korean restaurant called Nak Won which is situated near Ampang point.
My fren, Kc, calls that place Korea village.. (sounds so damn kampung-like). Actually, he calls it that cuz that place is populated by koreans. Yes real koreans.. no joke. I'm not talking about malaysian made koreans but Koreans man.. from Korea. lol. Anywayz, the restaurant i was talking about earlier is really good. Here are some pics :


Korean Mix Rice (must try!)


Pork Belly Meat (Must try)

Chicken meat (not gonna ask u to try but if u want, TRY! *it's definitely better than normal chicken meat* =)


OK so the address is Jln.ampang utama 2/2, Business Ave.Ampang Jaya (Opposite Ampang point)
OR
call 4253-4249 for more information, I cannot guarantee the owner can speak good English or not but SHE is very nice.

OK guess that's all for now..

-Bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment